- June 15, 2013: Who Cares About What Readers Say? Ethical Issues in the Romanian Online News-Press, at the ISIS-Greece International Multidisciplinary Academic Conference, June 13-15, 2013, The Institute for Strategic and International Studies-ISIS, Thessaloniki;
- March 14, 2013: Nouveaux enjeux dans l’interaction media-lecteurs: les commentaires en ligne et l’éthique habermasienne du discours, at the International Colloque Actualité scientifique en communication des organisations: questionner les nouveaux enjeux, problématiques et pratiques, March 14-16, 2013, Bucharest [abstract here];
- September 15, 2012: Bloggers providing an ‘antidote’ to editorial misconduct. A case study from Romania, at the conference Matters of Journalism: Understanding Professional Challenges and Dilemmas, University of Gdańsk, September 14-15, 2012.
- April 26, 2013: Provocări etice în jurnalismul on-line. Aplicaţii ale eticii discursului [Ethical challenges for the online journalism. Some application of the discourse ethics], at Reuniunile de vineri, at the Center for Research in Applied Ethics (CCEA), Faculty of Philosophy, University of Bucharest;
- April 26, 2012: “Etica habermasiană a discursului: aplicații în mass-media” [The Habermasian discourse ethics: some applications in mass-media], at the Alexandru Dragomir Institute for Philosophy, Bucharest.